Monday 2 April 2018

Naughty and Nice

Bloglovin is a fantastic tool for following loads of blogs.  I use it daily and follow tonnes of Challenge blogs.  It's always sad to see a blog end and sometimes I feel a little responsible.  I follow so many challenges that I don't have time to enter each one but I do love to see the inspiration from the design teams and I've often found other blogs to follow by checking out entries.  I was sad to see, this morning, that it will be the final competition over at the Naughty or Nice Blog.  It's always been a fun one to follow as the cards are meant to be a little Naughty or Very Nice.  As it's there last challenge I have decided I have to make the effort if only to say thank you for being entertaining for all this time.

My post will explain both the naughty and the nice so you can choose which category my card comes in.  I chose to be inspired by Challenge 30 #Feature a Creature.  Here is the creature I chose.


This is Bertie from next door and, do not be fooled, sometimes he's a bit naughty.  When Peter and Anna decided to have a dog they were worried about him nipping over the wall.  It didn't matter to us as we love him loads and look after him regularly.  We popped a fence on top of the wall just to reassure them but, to be honest, we may as well have not bothered. Bertie has his own treat cupboard in the kitchen and when he's feeling like it he just nips over to see if we are in.  Many is the time we've been sat watching TV when the cat flap goes and we have to answer the door.  He's too big to get through so he just head butts it until we answer.  Crafty little so and so.

This is the card that he has inspired.  I saw the image at Sassy Cheryl's and immediately thought of Bertie.  I wonder if I can get my mum to knit him a hat, lol.


I am going to miss the Naughty and Nice Challenge and, even if this wasn't there last hurrah, I think I would have entered if only because of the Challenge title.  I love Douglas Adam's work.

So long guys, and don't forget your towel!

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words about NoN, Dawn. So g;ad to have you join us for our final outing. Love your card, and that funny story! My neighbour's dog used to dig under the fence and would suddenly appear in my kitchen. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, such a sweet image.
    Bertie looks adorable - like butter wouldn't melt, I'm not surprised that you enjoy his visits.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for saying such nice things! We are going to miss doing the blog too! I love, love, love your card! That puppy is absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that you are joining us for our final challenge! Your perfectly coloured pup is so sweet.Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! (P.S. Glad you appreciated our last challenge title.)

    ReplyDelete