Tuesday 10 April 2018

Cardz4Guyz - My first Design Team Card!

You have no idea how excited I am this week!  I have been invited to join the very talented girls on the design team at Cardz4guyz.  I only hope that I can live up to their expectations.  

This week's challenge is 'Travel or Transport' chosen by Helen.  My husband thinks I'm playing it safe and I should have thought a bit more 'outside the box' but I am easing my way in gently.  Besides, I bought this image from LOTV a while ago and I've been itching for an excuse to colour it up.  I would love to be driving that car along the coast.  It just had to be coloured British Racing Green - or as near as my markers could get it .



I hope you like it and I am looking forward to what everyone else comes up with.  Challenge blogs are a great way of 'meeting' other talented people and now I have an excuse to go blog stalking.



Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a beautifully coloured image and great masculine design.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your first Design team card, it is wonderful, fits the challenge perfectly and is coloured so skillfully, you are so welcome to the teram, we are looking forward to the future. So pleased you joined us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Cazx. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and card. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new DT position! Well done masculine card

    ReplyDelete