Thursday 13 September 2012

The Brother-in-Law Card

I can't believe that it is over a month since I posted!  Where does the time go?  Anyway, as this is now the case I can, at last, show you the card I made for my Brother-in-Law, John.  John is a huge fan of motorcycle racing and it is his birthday tomorrow.  Now I do have various sheets of decoupage with motorcycle images on.  I'm sure, if I looked hard enough, I also have a couple of rubber stamps with motorcycles on.  However, and anyone who knows John I'm sure will agree, I think I found the perfect image at Kenny K downloads

She's called Roxie Racer.


Happy Birthday John

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Third time lucky Dawn, trying to leave a post - I love your card, great image, and I love all the cards I've seen on your blog - Edna xxx

    ReplyDelete